Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another monarch colony



Hi again everyone!  Guess what?! Mrs. Penner and I are back in Winnipeg. She is getting reading to come back to school tomorrow. She has kind of been shivering because she thinks it is kind of cold, but I feel like it is just right because of my warm coat. I want to show you some pictures so you can all see them at school on Monday.

This is me looking at the monarch clusters. There are thousands of monarchs on each branch. Can you see them? I couldn't believe it when Mrs. Penner told me!





Here I am on a horse with Mrs. Penner. The horse's name is Tequila and his owner is Daniel. He had to take Mrs. Penner and I up the mountain because it was very steep and rocky. Tequila was very brave and didn't slip at all. We are going to the monarch colonies. It was a lot of fun being on the horse!


No comments:

Post a Comment